Get involved in the refresh of New Zealand’s Cyber Security Strategy and Action Plan!
Your views are important to us.
We are keen to hear from a diverse range of stakeholders, including the private sector, non-government organisations, civil society, and public sector entities.
During the “understand” phase of the project, we are gathering information and researching to inform the development of a possible vision, goals and principles for a refreshed New Zealand Cyber Security Strategy.
You are invited to participate in facilitated workshops in Wellington, Auckland or Christchurch.
We are interested to hear your thoughts about aspects of New Zealand’s cyber security, including:
- what do you think about the state of cyber security in New Zealand, and what the future may hold?
- what do you think of the current Cyber Security Strategy and Action Plan?
- what else should we be looking at?
- how do you want to be involved in the Refresh over the coming months?
If would like to participate in one of the workshops, please sign up here. The details for the workshops are:
- Wellington: 9.00am – 11.30am OR 12.30pm – 3.00pm, 26 June:
- Venue: DIA Service Innovation Lab, Level 4, 191 Thorndon Quay, Wellington
- Auckland: 9.00am – 11.30am OR 12.30pm – 3.00pm, 28 June:
- Venue: ANZ Centre, 23-29 Albert St, Auckland City
- Christchurch: 9.00am – 11.30am, 29 June:
- Venue: Canturbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce, 54 Kilmore St, Christchurch Central
If you are unable to attend these workshops, we still want to hear from you.
- You can take part in our online survey about cyber security.
- You can email your views on cyber security to us directly: email@example.com
- If you would like to be involved in future activities relating to the refresh of the Cyber Security Strategy – let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Cyber Policy Office, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet